Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Do I really have to enter my Google Authenticator token code or SMS code on every login?
No, you don't. You can choose to either enter your code at every login or have our system remember your IP address and only enter the code when you're logging in from a new IP address.
The default setting has code entry at each login, but if you want to change it, you can do so by following these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click "My Info" from the left-side menu bar, then click "Security".
- Click Unlock Account , verify your identity by entering your "birthday" as well as your Google Authenticator token code and/or your SMS code into the "Account Lock" area.
- Click the "Unlock Account" button.
- Scroll down to the "Autehntication Settings" section.
- Here you can select either "Every Login (Most Secure)" or "Every New IP Address" and then click "Save Settings" to save your changes.