Where can I find the auth code for my domain?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the domain name you want to transfer (it should be a blue link).
- Scroll down to the "Transfer Lock & Auth Code" section.
- If your domain is transfer locked, you will need to unlock it by first unlocking your account using the links provided (unless your account is already unlocked, in which case the links will not appear).
- Once your account is unlocked, click the "Unlock" button to unlock your domain.
- Your domain's authorization code is listed after the words "Transfer Auth Code."
- You can also use the "Generate New Auth Code" button to generate a new code if needed.
Please note that your domain needs to remain unlocked during the transfer process; however, we recommend locking your account to ensure its security. (Our system will automatically re-lock it within 1 hour for you, but it's always a good idea to re-lock it as soon as you don't need it to be unlocked.)