Domain TransferHelp your domains find a new home by transferring to Dynadot.
We provide extensive options to help you stay organized while registering, organizing, and setting up your domains.
Constant great sales and promotions result in some of the lowest domain prices found in the industry.
On top of low prices, there are no hidden fees or upselling to be found when purchasing on the market.
You're never far away from a helping hand. Our support team and help articles will assist with any questions.
Upgrade your portfolio with valuable domains, with many exciting ways to acquire them.
From a flexible website builder to an industry-known API, we have all your domain tools covered.
Unlock your domain and copy the authentication code.
2. Provide Info
Enter the domain and the authentication code above to start your domain transfer.
Authorize the domain transfer via the email sent to your Whois email address.
Confirm the domain transfer with your previous registrar if they contact you.
- The domain must not be: a recent registration or transfer (within 60 days), expired, or about to expire (we recommend initiating a transfer at least 2 weeks before a domain expires)
- Ensure your Whois email address is current as that is the address we will use to authorize the transfer.
- Each domain transfer extends your domain registration by one year.*
* Domain Transfer Exceptions
When you transfer a domain, 1 year is added to the expiration date in most cases except:
- Your domain expired at your previous registrar, then you renewed it during the renewal grace period, and transferred it to us within 45 days of the renewal.
- Adding a year to the domain will exceed the maximum registration period (usually 10 years, but it varies) for each domain.
- When you are transferring a .BE, .EU, or .DE domain, one year is added to the transfer completion date, not the expiration date.
- For .UK and .LT domains, you need to ask your current registrar to push the domain to us. There is no cost to do this and no time is added to the domain.
- .NL domains retain their pre-transfer expiration date and then are automatically renewed for you closer to their expiration date. This is because the .NL registry only allows for 1 year of registration.
Please note that we do not currently accept .NGO domain transfers.