Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
My Email plan is connected to my iPhone. How do I delete email from my web space using my iPhone mail client?
If you want your email to be deleted from your Email plan without logging into your Dynadot account, you can change your settings on the iPhone. Please follow these steps:
- Go to the "Settings" application on the iPhone.
- Click on the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" button.
- Find your email account and click on it.
- Scroll down towards the bottom and click on the "Advanced" button.
- Select the "Delete from server" button under the "Incoming Settings" section.
- By default it's set to "Never", but you can choose "Seven days" or "When removed from Inbox".
- Exit out of "Advanced" and go back to your email account. Click on the "Done" button at the top right-hand corner to save your changes.