Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
I've added a background image to my Website Builder. What do the background image options mean?
If you've uploaded a header background image, you can access these options by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on "Background Position" under the "Header" section.
If you've uploaded any other background image (for your whole site or cover section), you can access these options in the same place that you uploaded the image. After you've uploaded your background image, the options will appear below it.
Here is more information about these options:
- Position: This allows you to adjust the position of the background image. The options include top left, center, right; center left, center, right; and bottom left, center, right. We recommend trying a few of the options to see where your image looks best.
- Size: The size of your background image. Options include auto, cover, and contain.
- Repeat: Whether or not your background image repeats on your website. The options are none, no repeat, repeat, repeat-x (repeat along the x-axis only), repeat-y (repeat along the y-axis only)
- Fixed: This allows you to choose whether your image is fixed or scrolls. If you select "fixed" then as you scroll, your background image will not move. If you select scroll, then your background image will move as the user scrolls up and down your page.