Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What business related domain extensions does Dynadot support?
We support several domain extensions that fall under the business category. Many of them were recently released or are about to launch.
- .BIZ - short for "business"
- .BZ - short for "business"
- .CAREER - perfect for your careers site!
- .CAREERS - perfect for your careers site!
- .CO - popular alternative to .COM
- .COM - the most popular TLD, short for "commercial"
- .GMBH - GmbH is the abbreviation for Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, which is German for "company with limited liability."
- .LGBT - Make your business a part of the LGBT community online!
- L.LC & P.LC - used for Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) and Public Limited Companies (PLCs)
- .LTD - Abbreviation for limited.
- .ME - popular with start-ups
- .MOBI - For mobile websites
- .NET - popular alternative for .COM
- .ORG - Mainly used for non-profits or other organizations
- .PW - "Professional Web"
- .SARL - French language version of LLP, stands for Société à responsabilité limitée
- .TEL - "Your Online Business Card"
Many businesses also choose to use their country's domain extension (ccTLD) for their business website. Germany's .DE and the United Kingdom's .UK, for example are very popular in their home countries. See our full list of ccTLDs. We also have regional domains and city domains that may be good for businesses targeting a certain area.
There are also many TLDs that can be used for any website, including business websites. See our list of generic TLDs that are similar to .COM. You can also check out our career/professional TLDs as well as the following list of TLDs focused on certain industries:
- real estate
See our full list of TLDs that we support.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources