Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I transfer my .BE domain to Dynadot?
To transfer your .BE domain to Dynadot, please follow these steps:
- Submit a domain transfer order on the regular transfer page. An authorization code is not needed.
- DNSbe, the .BE central registry, will send a confirmation email to the registrant email address as listed in the Whois. Please click on the link in the email to approve the transfer.
.BE transfers are a little different from most domains:
- You do not need an authorization code from your previous registrar as they do not have authorization codes.
- You do not need to unlock your domain at your previous registrar as they do not have locks.
- The authorization email is sent by the central registry, not Dynadot, so look for an email from DNSbe sent to your registrant email address. Make sure to click the link in the email and approve the transfer.
- When your transfer completes, your domain expiration is extended 1 year from the transfer completion date, not from the current expiration date. For example, if you have 6 months left on your domain, after the transfer you will have 1 year left, not 1 year and 6 months.
- When your transfer completes, all your name servers are cleared. You would need to log into your account and set them again.