Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my preferred currency?
USD is the default currency for all accounts. If you are planning to use a currency other than USD as your preferred payment method, especially if you are going to use it for your account credit to cover any automatic payments*, you will need to set it up as your preferred currency.
To change your preferred currency, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Settings" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Find the "Account Options" section. You will see "Select Your Currency" listed there.
- Choose the currency you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Save Options" button to save your changes.
*NOTE: We offer the following automatic payments:
- Domain auto-renew
- Expired Auction auto-pay
- Backorder auto-pay
- Website Builder auto-renew
- Web Hosting auto-renew
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.