How do I set my preferred currency?
USD is the default currency for all accounts. If you are planning to use a currency other than USD as your preferred payment method, especially if you are going to use it for your account credit to cover any automatic payments*, you will need to set it up as your preferred currency.
To change your preferred currency, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Info" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Find the "Account Options" section. You will see "Select Your Currency" listed there.
- Choose the currency you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Save Options" button to save your changes.
*NOTE: We offer the following automatic payments:
- Domain auto-renew
- Expired Auction auto-pay
- Backorder auto-pay
- Website Builder auto-renew
- Web Hosting auto-renew