How do I automatically pay for Expired Domain Auction and Backorder orders?
Congrats on winning your Expired Domain Auction or Backorder! If you won a backorder and it does not go to auction, it will automatically be processed using your autopay settings. You can use the steps below to update those settings to your preferred payment method. For a backorder auction or an expired auction order, you will need to turn autopay on if you haven't already by following the steps below. Please note that you cannot select different autopay methods for expired auctions and backorders.
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Aftermarket" from the left-side menu bar and click "Default Payment" in the drop-down.
- If you want to use autopay for your expired auction and backorder auction orders, set "Turn autopay on for expired auction and drop catch auction orders?" to "Yes."
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
- The default payment method is account credit; however your auto-payment will not go through unless you have enough account credit in your preferred currency to pay for your order. Prepay into your account to solve this problem.
- You can also choose to pay with credit card. If you want to select credit card as your first priority default payment, click on "Account Balance." Please note this payment method cannot be used unless your preferred currency is USD.
- You can choose to enter a new credit card or use a saved one. Once you have entered your payment information, press the "Save" button.
- You can also choose to set a second priority and third priority default payment in case there is an issue with the first or second payment option.
Please note that if you fail to pay for your Expired Domain Auction or Backorder auction, you may be banned from our auctions and backorders.
NOTE: The payment method you choose for Expired Domain Auction and Backorder auto-pay orders is no longer the same payment method used for domain auto-renewals.