How do I automatically pay for Expired Domain Auction and Backorder orders?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Marketplace" from the left-side menu bar and click "Default Payment" in the drop-down.
- Set "Turn default-payment on?" to "Yes."
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
- The default payment method is account credit; however your auto-payment will not go through unless you have enough account credit in your preferred currency to pay for it. Prepay into your account to solve this problem.
- You can also choose to pay with credit card. If you want to select credit card as your first priority default payment, click on "Account Balance." Please note this payment method cannot be used unless your preferred currency is USD.
- You can choose to enter a new credit card or use a saved one. Once you have entered your payment information, press the "Save" button.
- You can also choose to set a second priority and third priority default payment in case there is an issue with the first or second payment option.
Please note that if you fail to pay for your Expired Domain Auction or Backorder auction, you may be banned from our auctions and backorders.
NOTE: The payment method you choose for Expired Domain Auction and Backorder auto-pay orders is no longer the same payment method used for domain auto-renewals.