How do I set my marketplace default payment settings in my account?
If you are planning to participate in our Expired Auctions and/or Backorders in our Marketplace, you need to set up your marketplace default payment settings first. Setting this up allows our system to put through your payment automatically so your order can complete on time. Both expired auction and backorder orders have must be paid for within a limited time of 24-48 hours or you may be banned from our auctions.
The following payment methods are available for your marketplace default payment type: account credit (default selection), or credit card. You will be able to select up to three payment methods and priorities.
To set your marketplace default payment settings in your account, you first need to turn on your auto-payment settings by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Default Payment Settings" from the "Marketplace" drop-down menu.
- Choose "Yes" next to the "Turn default-payment on?" section.
- Click on the "Save Auto-Payment Setting" button.
Select your preferred currency from the drop-down menu. Any Expired Auctions and/or Backorders you place will be created in this currency. The available payment methods will vary based on the currency selected. Use the links for each priority to set up your primary and backup payment method(s).
To set account balance, please follow these steps:
- Select account balance.
- Click the "Change Payment Method" button to save your selection.
If you want to set a credit card as your payment method instead, please follow these steps:
- If the credit you want to use is listed under the "Existing Credit Card" section, check it off and re-enter the card number and code for security.
- If you'd like to add a new credit card as your payment type, select "Credit Card" and enter the info there.
- Press the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Once you set your new payment method, you should see it in the information listed underneath the "Save Auto-Payment Setting" button. There you'll see your payment method as well as your preferred currency.
Please note that we don't currently offer Alipay, PayPal, or Moneybookers (Skrill) as an automatic payment option. If you wish to use these for your expired auction or backorder order, you will need to manually complete your payment.