Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the font, color, and size of my website's navigation in your Website Builder?
Your navigation is located under your website title and lists and links to the other pages on your website. To change the font, size, color, and more of your website's navigation text in our Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Under the "Navigation" section of our style editor, you'll see both "Links" and "Link Active." Editing "Links" will make changes to your entire navigation, while editing "Link Active" will make changes to which ever page the user is currently on - the active page (only the color can be changed for an active link).
- Click on "Links" and our editor will allow you to change the text color, font, size, weight (light, normal, bold), style (normal, italic, oblique), decoration (normal, underlined), letter spacing, and allow you to easily "transform" your text into all uppercase, all lowercase, and all first letter capitalization.
- If you want to set your active link to another color to make it stand out, click on "Link Active" and set the color you want.
- With both editors, you should see your changes show as you make them.
- To save your changes, simply click out of the editor and then click "Save" at the top of the page.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.