Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the order of the pages in my website's navigation on your Website Builder?
We make it easy to change the arrangement of your navigation pages in our Website Builder. Please follow these steps to reorder the pages in your website's navigation:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Page" icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Put your mouse over the three horizontal lines to the left of the page's name that you want to move.
- Your mouse should turn into the move icon, which looks like a cross with arrows on the ends.
- Click and drag the page(s) into the order you want.
- Your changes are automatically saved.
Please note that the page at the top will automatically be set as your home page and will show the home icon to the right of its name.