Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the name of a page on my website in your Website Builder?
To change the name of a page on your website in our Website Builder, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Page" icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the page you'd like to change.
- The "Navigation Title" is what appears in your navigation and the "Page Title" is what appears at the top of the browser window.
- If you've upgraded, you can also set a description, the URL for the page, a thumbnail image that will show if a visitor shares your page on social sites like Facebook, prevent search engines from indexing your page, and disable the page, which allows you to edit it without publishing it.
- Hit "Save" at the top to save your changes.
Note: Changing the title of the page will not change the URL unless you have upgraded your Website Builder to unlock that feature. However, if you want your page's URL to match the name on the page, you can simply create a new page and it will set your URL to match your page name. (If you use multiple words in your title, it will put dashes between each word.) Doing this may require you to delete a page as you are limited to one free page.