How do I add pages to my Website Builder?
To add pages to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Page" icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the "Add Page" button.
- Choose your "Page Type," enter a title under the "Navigation Title" section, and choose your page layout.
- Click "More Options" if you want to also set the "Page Title" that will show at the top of your browser (our system will automatically set this to match your "Navigation Title" if you don't set it) or hide the page in your navigation menu.
- If you've upgraded your Website Builder plan, you can also set a description, URL (if you don't or can't set this, it will be set to match your "Navigation Title"), prevent search engines from indexing the page, and disable the page to allow for edits without having it published on your website.
- Click on the "Save & Edit" button at the top of the page to save your changes.
Please note that the following things can only be set when first creating a page: "Page Type" (this allows you to set one of your pages as a blog) and "Page Layout" (this can be adjusted manually using our tools, but if you know which set up you want, it's easier to set it here).