Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the IP address associated with my custom name servers?
To edit your custom name servers for a domain registered by Dynadot, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Name Servers" in the drop-down.
- Click on the name server you wish to edit. It should be a blue link.
- Enter the new IP address in the provided form.
- Press the "Submit" button to save your changes.
You can submit either an IPv4 or IPv6 IP address. You can also set multiple IP addresses. Please also remember to configure your name servers with the corresponding "A" record.
NOTE: The .WS Registry does not support IPv6 addresses.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.