How do I change the IP address associated with my custom name servers?
To edit your custom name servers for a domain registered by Dynadot, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Name Servers" in the drop-down.
- Click on the name server you wish to edit (should be a blue link).
- Enter the new IP address in the provided form.
- Press the "Submit" button to save your changes.
NOTE: The .WS Registry does not support IPv6 addresses.