How do I change the IP address associated with my custom name servers?
To edit your custom name servers for a domain registered by Dynadot, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Name Servers" from the "Domains" drop-down menu. Your currently registered name serves will be shown here.
- Click on the name server you wish to edit.
- Enter the new IP address in the text box labeled "IP Address".
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
NOTE: The .WS Registry does not support IPv6 addresses.