Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set multiple IP addresses per registered name server?
To set multiple IP addresses for a registered name server, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Name Servers" in the drop-down.
- Click on the name server you want to edit. It should be a link.
- Enter the additional IP addresses for the name server in the text boxes provided, 1 per text box.
- Press the "Submit" button to save your changes.
NOTE: You can submit either IPv4 or IPv6 IP addresses. However, not for .WS since the central registry does not support IPv6 addresses.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: (click to enlarge)
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.