How do I access my Email Hosting plan?
There are two ways to access your Email Hosting plan: through a web browser or an FTP client.
If you want to access your Email Hosting through a web browser, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit website" link in the "Edit Site" column.
- Your Email Hosting will load in a new window on your browser.
In the "My Files" section, you can upload files, create new directories, and delete existing files. In the "Mailbox" section, you can check your domain email. The "Hit Statistics" section contains detailed information about your website's visitors and the "Admin" section lets you control your page settings and your mailbox settings.
If you want to access your Email Hosting through an FTP client, you will need to set it up first. To do so, follow the instructions above to access your Email Hosting through your Dynadot account. Then, follow these steps to set up your FTP client:
- After you've opened your Email Hosting from your Dynadot account, you should see your FTP information as well as your host, port, username, and password in the "Ftp Info" section at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the host, port, username, and password into your FTP client. Every FTP client is different, so please refer to your FTP program's help section if you have trouble entering in the information.
- Make sure the secure FTP settings (some times called FTP over SSH or SSH FTP) are turned off.
- You should now be able to use your FTP client to log in to your Email Hosting account.