How do I set my domain to your Email Hosting?
To set your domain to the Email Hosting plan, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Domains” from the left-side menu bar and click “Manage Domains” in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the “Bulk Action” button.
- Choose “DNS Settings” from the “Bulk Action” list.
- On the DNS page, select the “Dynadot Hosting” setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Check that ‘Email Hosting’ is selected, and click ‘Use Dynadot Hosting’ to save the settings.
- You should now see “Dynadot Email Hosting” listed alongside your domain on the “Manage Domains” page in your Dynadot account; however please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
Please note that if your domain is not associated with our Email Hosting already, then you need to follow the instructions on how to change the domain associated with your Email Hosting plan.