How do I set my domain to your Email Hosting?
To set your domain to the Email Hosting plan, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "Dynadot Hosting" tab.
- You should see "Email Hosting" selected here even if it is not what's being currently used by your domain.
- To set it to your domain, click the "Use Dynadot Hosting" button with "Email Hosting" selected.
- You should now see "Dynadot Email Hosting" listed in the "Name Server" column for your domain under the "Manage" page on our "Domains" drop down in your Dynadot account; however please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
Please note that if your domain is not associated with our Email Hosting already, then you need to follow the instructions on how to change the domain associated with your Email Hosting plan.