You can allow other people to access your domain email without having to log into your Dynadot account. To do this, you will need to create a username and password for each user before assigning email addresses to them.
To create a user account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Hosting" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit website" link in the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- Click on the "Mailbox" link in the main menu.
- Click on the "Mailbox Users" link in the submenu. There will be a default "root" user already created, however, we suggest that you keep this user account for yourself.
- To create a new user account, enter a username in the "Username" field and click the "Create New User" button.
- Click on the username link. You can edit the username, password, and name of the user here. You can also set which email addresses are accessible for this user.
Once you have set up a user account, your users can access their domain email online by visiting http://www.yourdomain.ext/user/signin.html and entering in their username and password.
Related topics: Basic Hosting, Basic Email