Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I let others access their email online with my Email plan?
Our Email service allows you to create unlimited email accounts. In many cases, you may be creating email addresses for others to use - employees, family, friends, etc. You can allow other people to access their email without having them log into your Dynadot account, which can be an account security risk. To do this, you simply need to create a new user within your Email account.
To create a new user, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar .
- Click on the "edit website" link in the "Edit Site" column. A new page will load in a new browser window.
- Click on the "Mailbox" link in the main menu.
- Click on the "Mailbox Users" link in the sub-menu. Your webmail link will be shown here. There will also be a default "root" user already created; however, we suggest that you keep this user account for yourself.
- To create a new user account, enter a username in the "Username" field and click the "Create New User" button.
- Click on the username link. You can edit the username, password, and name of the user here. You can also set which email addresses are accessible for this user.
Once you have set up your user account(s), they can be accessed by visiting the following link: http://www.yourdomain.ext/user/signin.html (you'll need to replace the "yourdomain" part with, well, your domain). Then, they'll need to enter the username and password that you created for them.
Please note the above link will only work if your domain is using the "Dynadot Hosting" setting. If you're using this setting, you'll see "Dynadot Email Hosting" listed in the "Name Server" column for your domain under the "Manage" page on our "Domains" drop down in your Dynadot account. If you don't see that, you'll want to set your domain to our Email plan in order to get the link to work.