Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I let others access their email online with my Email plan?
To provide your users access to their email accounts hosted at Dynadot, first, you’ll need to get your unique sign-in page:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar .
- Click on the "Login/edit" link under the "Edit Site" column.
- Click the People icon (Users) beside the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen
- On the top of the screen, you’ll see the unique link …webmail.dynadot.com, where your users can enter their Username and Password to “Sign in”.