Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
I did not receive the verification call, can you call me again?
There are a few reasons why you may not have received the phone number verification call:
- You forgot which phone number is listed in your account
- The area code is missing in your account
- The country code is incorrect in your account
To check your phone number, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and "Account Info" in the drop-down.
- If you need to update, click on the "Edit Info" button (account must be unlocked).
- In the first box, you must select the correct country code (For example, "01" is the country code for the United States) and then you can enter the area code and phone number in the second box.
- Once you have updated your information, enter your account password in the provided field.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
Our system will send you a new phone number verification email later that day or sometime the following day.
If your phone number is listed correctly and you still did not receive the call, please contact customer support directly at 1(650) 262-0100.
NOTE: Any time you update your account information, you will receive a Account Info Whois Verification email.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.