Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Where do I submit my .CN documents for the audit?
To submit your .CN documents, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" on the left-side menu bar and click "Contact Records" in the drop-down.
- Find the contact record you are trying to audit and click on the blue "none" link under the "Cnnic .Cn Audit" column.
- Select the 'Contact Type' that applies to you and fill all information requested.
- Click on the "Choose File" button to upload your document(s).
- Press the "Start Audit" button to start the audit.
NOTE: If your contact record lists a business name, you will need to send official business documents such as Business License or Articles of Incorporation; along with photo ID for the audit.
If only your name is under the contact record, and you are a Chinese citizen, you can send your government-issued photo ID or Passport. For other individual registrants, please send us a copy of your passport for the audit.