Where do I submit my .CN documents for the audit?
To submit your .CN documents, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Contact Records" under the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Find the contact record you are trying to audit and click on the blue "none" link under "CNNIC .CN Audit".
- Click on the "Choose File" button to upload your document.
- Click on the "Start Audit" button to start the audit.
NOTE: If your contact record lists a business name, you will need to send official business documents for the audit (Business License or Articles of Incorporation). If only your name is under the contact record, you can send your government-issued photo ID (Drivers License or Passport).