Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
I do not want to renew my domain. Can you please stop sending me renewal notices?
If you do not want to renew your domain and would like to disable the renewal notices, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Renew Options" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Select "Do Not Renew" from the drop-down menu.
- Press the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
You can also choose to delete your domain if you don't want to wait for the expiration.