My domain is registered at Dynadot and I also use your Email Web Hosting plan. How do I set my domain's name server settings to use my Dynadot Email Web Hosting plan?
To use your Dynadot Email Web Hosting plan, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "Dynadot Hosting" tab.
- Select "Email Web Hosting" from the list of choices (we no longer sell new Advanced Hosting plans).
- Click on the "Use Dynadot Hosting" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
NOTE: These instructions are only for setting up your domain with our Email or Advanced Hosting. See how to set up your domain with our VPS Hosting.