My domain is registered at Dynadot and I also use your Email Hosting plan. How do I configure my domain to my Email Hosting plan?
To use your Email Hosting plan, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select "Dynadot Hosting" from the top drop-down menu.
- Select "Email Hosting" from the list of choices (we no longer sell new Advanced Hosting plans).
- Press the "Use Dynadot Hosting" button to save your changes.
- You should now see “Dynadot Email Hosting” listed alongside your domain on the “Manage Domains” in your Dynadot account.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
NOTE: These instructions are only for setting up your domain with our Email or Advanced Hosting. See how to set up your domain with our VPS Hosting.