My domain is registered at Dynadot and I also use your Email Hosting plan. How do I configure my domain to my Email Hosting plan?
To use your Email Hosting plan, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select "Dynadot Hosting" from the top drop-down menu.
- Select "Email Hosting" from the list of choices (we no longer sell new Advanced Hosting plans).
- Press the "Use Dynadot Hosting" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
NOTE: These instructions are only for setting up your domain with our Email or Advanced Hosting. See how to set up your domain with our VPS Hosting.