How do I set a renewal email?
When it comes to renewals, it's good to have backup! That's why we have the option to add a "renewal email" that allows you to receive domain renewal notices to two different emails - your account email and your renewal email.
To set up your renewal email, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Info” from the left-side menu bar, then click “Account Info" from drop-down menu.
- Under the “Account Info” section please click “Edit Info”.
- Unlock your account by verifying your "birthday" and any other 2 step verification codes authorized for your account, then click on the "Unlock Account" button.
- Once unlocked you can add or edit your preferred email to the "Renewal Email Address (optional)" section. This should be a different email than your account email.
- Once you have updated your renewal email and any additional information, enter your account password in the provided field.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
Please note that updating your account information (including your renewal email) will not affect your Whois contact record(s). See more info about the difference between account info and contact records.