How do I set a renewal email?
When it comes to renewals, it's good to have backup! That's why we have the option to add a "renewal email" that allows you to receive domain renewal notices to two different emails - your account email and your renewal email.
To set up your renewal email, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Info" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Click on the blue "Unlock Your Account" link.
- Verify your "birthday" and any other 2 step verification codes authorized for your account, then click on the "Unlock Account" button.
- Add or edit your preferred email to the "Renewal Email Address (optional)" section. This should be a different email than your account email.
- Edit any additional account info.
- Once you have updated your renewal email and any additional information, enter your account password in the provided field.
- Click on the "Save Info" button to save your changes.
Please note that updating your account information (including your renewal email) will not affect your Whois contact record(s). See more info about the difference between account info and contact records.