Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the color of links on my website in your Website Builder?
It's a good idea to make links within your content a different color, so it is easier for users to see that your text is linked. Although links are typically blue, you can make them show in any color on our Website Builder. To set your link color, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Under the "Content" section of our style editor, click on "Link."
- An editor will pop up allowing you to set the color of your links.
- You should see your changes show as you make them. These changes will apply to all links within the content of your website.
- To save your changes, simply click out of the editor and then click "Save" at the top of the page.
Please note that this help file refers to the links within your content. There are different instructions for changing the color of your navigation links.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.