How do I set the header background image on a page in your website builder?
Each of your pages in your website builder can have a different header background image. To set the header background image for a page, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Select the page you'd like to set the header background image on from your website's navigation.
- Click on "Page Settings" at the top left or "Blog Settings" if the page is your blog.
- You can upload an image under the "Header Background Image" section.
- Click "Save" at the top of the page to save your changes.
Please note that this will only set the background for that page. Once you have uploaded your header background image, there are several background image options you can set. You can also adjust how the background image appears on your page.