Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change my forum profile picture or avatar?
Check out the Dynadot Forums to ask us questions, find out information, and more!
When you post on our forums, you are posting with your forum name, not your username, and you also have an profile or avatar image. To change your forum profile picture/avatar, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Info" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the "Community Options" section.
- Click on the "Browse" button next to "Upload Your Avatar Image".
- Select your image from your computer and then click on the "Upload" button.
- Click on the "Save Community Settings" button to save your changes.