How do I change my forum name?
Check out the Dynadot Forums to ask us questions, find out information, and more! When you post on our forums, you are using your forum name, not your username. By default, your forum name includes your initials, city, and country. If you want to change your forum name, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Account Info" in the drop-down.
- Scroll down to the "Account Options" section.
- You can update your information in the "Forum Name" box. Please keep in mind that the Forum name must be in all lowercase letters and cannot be the same as your username.
- Press the "Save Options" button to save your changes.