How do I create a new Whois contact record?
Creating a new Whois contact record allows you to use different contact information for different domains. To create a new Whois contact record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Contact Records" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Create new contact record" link.
- Enter your contact information in the provided form.
- Click on the "Create Contact" button to save your changes.
Now that your contact record is created, you can set your domains to use it. You can also choose to set it as your default contact record for the future. Please note that you may need to verify your contact record once it is being used by one or more of your domains.