Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I create a new Whois contact record?
Creating a new Whois contact record allows you to use different contact information for different domains. To create a new Whois contact record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Contact Records" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "Create new contact record" button.
- Enter your contact information in the provided form.
- Click on the "Create Contact" button to save your changes.
Now that your contact record is created, you can set your domains to use it. You can also choose to set it as your default contact record for the future. Please note that you may need to verify your contact record once it is being used by one or more of your domains.
Want to set multiple domains to use your new contact record? Find out how to set up a smart folder and then set the Whois for a smart folder.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.