How do I set my contact record for a specific domain?
To update the contact record on a specific domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Contacts" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- You will be prompted to unlock your account.
- Select the Registrant, Admin Contact, Technical Contact, and Billing Contact you wish to use from the drop-down menus.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.