Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my contact record for a specific domain?
To update the contact record on a specific domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Contacts" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- You will be prompted to unlock your account.
- Select the Registrant, Admin Contact, Technical Contact, and Billing Contact you wish to use from the drop-down menus.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog