How do I set my contact record for a specific domain?
To update the contact record on a specific domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- If your domain is transfer locked, you will need to unlock it by first unlocking your account.
- Once your account is unlocked, you will be able to unlock your domain.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" tab in the main menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to set and click on the "Contacts" icon.
- Select the Registrant, Admin Contact, Technical Contact, and Billing Contact you wish to use from the drop-down menus.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.