How do I set my default contact records?
Setting a default Whois contact record will ensure that any future domain registrations or transfers will automatically use that record for their Whois. To set your default contact record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Domain Defaults" in the drop-down.
- Click the "Contacts" link.
- You can use different contact records for the following Whois info categories: registrant, admin contact, technical contact, and billing contact (each category lists name, address, phone, email, etc).
- Choose the contact records you want to use as your defaults from each category's drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.