How do I set up my Email Hosting email on an android phone?
Our Email Hosting allows you to set you your email on almost any platform.
If you do NOT have email currently set up on your Android phone, please follow these steps:
- On your phone's home screen, touch the email app icon.
- Choose the 'Others' option.
- Enter in your username (full email address) and password.
- Hit 'Manual Setup' at the bottom.
- Choose the 'POP3' option.
- Enter your username and password information again when prompted.
- Enter in the 'Incoming Server' details as shown below. The server hostname should be "webhost.dynadot.com" the security type "SSL" and the port 995.
- Enter in the 'Outgoing Server' details as shown below. The server hostname should be "webhost.dynadot.com" the security type "SSL" and the port 465.
- Touch Next.
- Choose your email sync setting.
- Touch Done.
Please note: If you already have an email account set up on your android phone, you will need to open up your inbox and navigate to the 'Add Account' section from there.
Please note that you may receive a connection error on one of the setup screens. If this happens, please double check that all of your settings were entered correctly. Also, you may notice that your email is not sending from the correct email address, which is due to multiple email accounts set up on your Android phone.
Want to set up your Email Hosting email on another platform? Check out these additional instructions: