How do I set up email forwarding?
Every domain registered at Dynadot comes with free email forwarding as well as free domain parking, DNS settings, domain forwarding, ownership changes, and our free website builder! Email forwarding allows you to receive email to an address on your domain name, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org. The email is forwarded to an existing email, such as your Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, or other email.
To set up email forwarding for your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Email Forwarding" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the "Email Settings" page, select the "Forwarding Email" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Enter in the email address you want for your domain email in the "Username" column (you do not need to enter the full email address such as email@example.com, only the "email" part should be entered from this example).
- Enter an existing email address that you want your email forwarded to in the "Existing Email Address" column.
- If you would like to create additional aliases, click on the "Add Email" button.
- Press the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
NOTE: You can specify up to 10 different email addresses to have forwarded. If you want to have catch all email forwarding, enter a * as the email username. There are also some additional limits to our email forwarding.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: (click on it to see it larger)