How do I set up email forwarding?
Every domain registered at Dynadot comes with free email forwarding as well as free domain parking, DNS settings, domain forwarding, ownership changes, and our free website builder! Email forwarding allows you to receive email to an address on your domain name, for example, email@example.com. The email is forwarded to an existing email such as your Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, or other email.
To set up email forwarding for your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and then click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "Email Forwarding" tab.
- Select the radio button next to the "Specify email aliases and forward them to already existing email addresses" option.
- Enter in the email address you want for your domain email in the "Username" column (you do not need to enter the full email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org, only the "email" part should be entered from this example).
- Enter an existing email address that you want your email forwarded to in the "Existing Email Address" column.
- Click on the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
You can specify up to 10 different email addresses to have forwarded. If you want to have catch all email forwarding, enter a * as the email username. There are also some additional limits to our email forwarding.