Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up email forwarding for my Email plan?
To set up email forwarding for your domain on our Email plan, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Edit Website" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should open in a new browser tab.
- Click on the "Mailbox" tab in the main menu.
- Choose the email account you want to forward.
- Click on the "Settings" link at the bottom left-hand corner of the page.
- Look for the "Delivery Options" box at the bottom of the page. Click on the check box next to the "forward email to another email address" section and then enter the email address you want the email to forward to.
- If you wish, you can leave the "Deliver Email to Inbox" checked so that you can also receive email in that email's inbox while also forwarding to another email address.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
Learn how to set up email with your Email plan. You can also visit the Email FAQ section of our help files for more info about this awesome product, including how to set up your Email with various platforms such as Gmail, Mac Mail, your iPad and iPhone, and more.
NOTE: These instructions are only for setting up email forwarding within our Email plan. You can also set up email forwarding for your domain email in the domain's name server settings.