Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up email forwarding for my Email plan?
To set up email forwarding for your domain on our Email plan, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Emails" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "sign in". A new page should open in a new browser tab.
- Choose the email account you want under the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Gear icon (General Settings) at the top of the left-side menu bar.
- On the settings screen, scroll down to “Delivery Options”.
- Enable “Forwarding” by clicking on the toggle button.
- Enter an active email you have access and wish to forward messages to.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the Delivery Options Section.
Learn how to set up email with your Email plan. You can also visit the Email FAQ section of our help files for more info about this awesome product, including how to set up your Email with various platforms such as Gmail, Mac Mail, your iPad and iPhone, and more.
NOTE: These instructions are only for setting up email forwarding within our Email plan. You can also set up email forwarding for your domain email in the domain's name server settings.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.