Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up domain forwarding?
What is domain forwarding?
Domain forwarding is the process of redirecting a website visitor to another domain name prior to the initial webpage loading. This will prevent the user from visiting the original URL destination, and will instead forward them to a specified web address.
To set up domain forwarding on any of your domain names, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Dynadot Forwarding" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Enter the URL of the page you wish to forward to, following the format of the example given.
- Press the "Forward Domain" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.