How do I set up domain forwarding?
To set up domain forwarding, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- If you are only setting one domain to forward, simply click on it, then click on "Manage" under DNS Settings. Otherwise, check the boxes next to the domain names you'd like to forward and click on the "Bulk Action" button, then select "DNS Settings" from the drop down.
- On the DNS page, select the "Forwarding" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Enter the URL of the page you wish to forward to.
- Press the "Forward Domain" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.