How do I change my Dynadot account password?
To change your Dynadot account password, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Info" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- Unlock your account under the "Change Password" header.
- Once you have successfully unlocked your account, it will reload the page.
- You will need to enter your current password as well as your new password twice under the "Change Password" header. Here are some password tips.
- Click on the "Change Password" button to save your new password.
Unless you receive an error (likely due to your new password not matching in both entries), your password has been updated successfully.
You will receive a message to the email address on file letting you know about the update. Please make sure the email address on file is accurate, so you can retrieve your password if you forget it in the future.
After you have completed your account changes, make sure you relock your account by going to "Account Lock" from the "My Info" drop down and clicking on the "Lock Account Now" button. If you don't relock your account, our system will automatically relock it in 1 hour.