Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change my Dynadot account email address?
Since we send you emails about renewing your domains, we recommend making sure you use an accessible email address as your account email. We also do not recommend using one attached to a domain within your account because you won't be able to access that email if your domain expires.
To change your account email, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Account Info" in the drop-down.
- You will see your current email address listed under the "Account Info" section.
- Click on "Edit Info". You will be prompted to unlock your account.
- Verify your account "birthday" and any other 2 step verification codes authorized for your account, then click on the "Unlock Account" button.
- You can now edit your email address as well as add an additional renewal email address to receive domain renewal notices.
- Once you have updated your email address as well as any other account information, enter your account password in the "Confirm Password" box.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
Please note that updating your account information will not affect your Whois contact record(s). See more info about the difference between account info and contact records.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.