How do I change my Dynadot account email address?
Since we send you emails about renewing your domains, we recommend making sure you use an accessible email address as your account email. We also do not recommend using one attached to a domain within your account because you won't be able to access that email if your domain expires.
To change your account email, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Account Info" from the "My Info" drop-down menu.
- You will see your current email address listed under the "Account Info" section.
- Click on the blue "Unlock Your Account" link.
- Verify your "birthday" and any other 2 step verification codes authorized for your account, then click on the "Unlock Account" button.
- You can now edit your email address as well as add an additional renewal email address to receive domain renewal notices.
- Once you have updated your email address as well as any other account information, enter your account password in the provided field.
- Click on the "Save Info" button to save your changes.
Please note that updating your account information will not affect your Whois contact record(s). See more info about the difference between account info and contact records.