Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add domains to the watchlist?
A domain watchlist is a list of domains that someone wants to track. To add domains to your watch list, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Domain Monitoring" from the left-side menu bar and click "Watchlist" in the drop-down.
- Click the "Add Domains" button.
- Enter the domain name(s) you want to add in the "Watchlist" box.
- Press the "Add to Watchlist" button to save your changes.
You can also add domains to your watchlist directly from our Expired Auctions, Marketplace, and Backorders by clicking on the domain you are interested in and clicking "Add to Watchlist".
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.