Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add domains to the watchlist?
A domain watchlist is a list of domains that someone wants to track. To add domains to your watch list, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Tools" from the left-side menu bar and click "Watchlist" in the drop-down.
- Click the "Add Domains" button.
- Enter the domain name(s) you want to add in the "Watchlist" box.
- Press the "Add to Watchlist" button to save your changes.