Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain sold by marketplace
1/24/2009 09:33
One of my domain name has been sold at marketplace here in Dynadot and the money is in my Dynadot account. Now I need to transfer few amount to my Moneybookers account. How can I do that?

Thanks
Reply Quote
1/25/2009 15:24
You can`t do that !
The money from marketplace still in your account for register and renew :)
Reply Quote
1/27/2009 11:20
We don't currently have a payout feature, sorry.  

What is the "Domain Sale" process for your Marketplace?

Our Marketplace has many domains listed for sale. Our "Domain Sale" process is structured to help potential buyers purchase the domain they want immediately without the hassle of contacting the seller directly. This benefits the seller too since it helps them sell more domains with less work. Here's how it works:

1. A seller lists a domain for sale at a specific price in our Marketplace.
  2. An interested buyer sees this domain for sale and decides to buy it. He/she adds the domain to their shopping cart, checks out, and submits payment.
    • If the domain is registered with another registrar, the domain transfer fee will be displayed on the domain listing page and added to the final price.
  3. Our system automatically moves the domain to the buyer's Dynadot account so they can use the domain immediately. The domain will stay on a "Buy Lock" status for 30 days. This prevents the buyer from moving the domain to another Dynadot account or transferring the domain to another domain registrar.
  4. The sale proceeds are credited to the seller's Dynadot account (minus a 10% Marketplace commission fee) after the processing period ends.

NOTE:

• Dynadot marketplace commission fee is 10% of the sold price. There is no listing fee at this time.
  • The processing period will take 5-7 days.
  • The sale proceeds are credited as Dynadot account credit, but can be paid out on request.

What other ways can you earn on Dynadot?

Participate in our Refer-a-Friend program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot, and your friends earn $5 too!

Join our affiliate program. Advertise Dynadot on your website and earn commission.

From Help Section: Domain Market > Marketplace > What is the "Domain Sale" process for...
Reply Quote
3/1/2009 03:11
So basically DynaDot is preventing people from spending the money in their account on other things besides what DynaDot has to offer, UNTIL the cash out option is available.  When is it expected to be added to your system?

[This post has been edited by dajdomains on Mar 1, 2009 3:13am.]
Reply Quote
Posted By d_c
3/4/2009 21:52
Wow I did not realize this limitation!

So I should not list any valuable domain here,
or else the money will be stucked.

It is fair to charge a commission for successful sale, but Dynadot should seriously consider paying out the domains sales.

Let us know when you have a plan to do it. THanks.
Reply Quote
3/7/2009 16:33
yeah , its a good scam
Reply Quote
Posted By jimbo
8/16/2009 14:45
So what is the status of the Payout Feature? Thanks.
Reply Quote
8/29/2011 16:06
As of today 29th August 2011 it is still a feature that might be implemented at some time in the future. I just sold a domain and asked the question in the chat service.

At the moment the money from marketplace sales is only available to purchase more dynadot services, you cannot transfer it out.
Reply Quote
9/3/2011 05:29
Since 2009 you are supposed to have done that by now if you are serious with the payment feature.

The only reason while I prefers dynadot is to buy or transfer domain to dynadot and list it for sale at sedo.co.uk on "bynow" and get payment from sedo.co.uk easily.

So if you have a valuable domain, dynadot is the only partner that does that with sedo.
CHEERS.
Reply Quote
Posted By 2mf
3/13/2015 09:25
And still no progress on that :)
Reply Quote
3/19/2015 06:59
Sorry, not at this time.
Reply Quote