Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What is the "Domain Sale" process for your Marketplace?
Our Marketplace has many domains listed for sale. Our "Domain Sale" process is structured to help potential buyers purchase the domain they want immediately without the hassle of contacting the seller directly. This benefits the seller too since it helps them sell more domains with less work. Here's how it works:
- A seller lists a domain for sale at a specific price in our Marketplace.
- An interested buyer sees this domain for sale and decides to buy it. He/she adds the domain to their shopping cart, checks out, and submits payment.
- Our system automatically moves the domain to the buyer's Dynadot account so they can use the domain immediately. The domain will stay on a "Buy Lock" status for 30 days. This prevents the buyer from moving the domain to another Dynadot account or transferring the domain to another domain registrar.
- The sale proceeds are credited to the seller's Dynadot account (minus a 5% Marketplace commission fee) after the processing period ends.
- Dynadot marketplace commission fee is 5% of the sold price. There is no listing fee at this time.
- The processing period will take 6-10 days.
- The sale proceeds are credited as Dynadot account credit, but can be paid out on request.
What other ways can you earn on Dynadot?
Participate in our Refer-a-Friend program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot, and your friends earn $5 too!
Join our affiliate program. Advertise Dynadot on your website and earn commission.