Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I get my SSL certificate reissued?
If you have purchased an SSL certificate from us and need to have it reissued, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My SSL" from the left-side menu bar.
- Find the SSL you want reissued and click on the "Reissue" link.
- Enter your newly generated CSR in the "New CSR" box.
- Click on the blue "Reissue" button.
- Follow the "Checkout" process to reissue your certificate.
You will receive an email once the SSL provider has reissued the certificate to your account.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.