Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Does your Website Builder shopping cart deal with shipping?
Yes, our Website Builder's shopping cart has a built in shipping system within our editor. You can ship to every country in the world. Our system allows you to define your shipping rates based on shipping zones. You can add shipping zones that you want to ship to within our editor.
To add a shipping zone, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click the "Shopping Cart" tab (the one that looks like a cart) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the shipping tab.
- Click "Add shipping zone".
- Enter the zone name (this is for internal use and can be whatever you want).
- Then, enter the country you want to ship to. A list of countries should show below.
- Once you've selected a country, the system may also show states or provinces below the country name. If you don't want to include a certain state or province, you can click on it to remove it.
- Once you are done, click the "Save" button at the top of the page.
- After you hit save, a place to add your shipping rates should appear.
To add shipping rates follow these instructions:
- Follow the instructions above, then click on "Add rate".
- Choose what you want to base your shipping on from the drop down. Options are free shipping, based on order price, and based on order weight.
- Give your shipping rate a name (this name will be displayed to the customer at checkout).
- Depending on what you've selected from the drop down, you will either have a place to input the minimum weight or minimum price and maximum weight or maximum price.
- If you want your maximum weight or price to be unlimited, use the unlimited toggle under "Maximum".
- Finally, input the shipping cost and click the "Save" button.
- You can enter as many shipping rates as you want for each shipping zone.
Please note that you will need to set up shipping zones before you can set up taxes.
You will need to purchase our Website Builder Business Plan in order to get access to our shopping cart feature. There are many additional features that our Business Plan offers including seamless email integration and unlimited everything.