Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I get the shopping cart function in my Website Builder?
Our built-in e-commerce shopping cart is only available with our Website Builder's Business plan. Our shopping cart allows you to sell products and services with ease and our business plan also includes custom email and other great tools. To get access to our shopping cart, you simply need to purchase our business plan or upgrade an existing website builder to it.
How to Get Started with a New Website Builder Business Plan
- Go to our Website Builder plans page.
- Select the "Business plan" option and click the "Select" button.
- Choose the template that you want to use and click on it. All of our templates are fully customizable, so any template you choose can be turned into the beautiful website of your dreams.
- You should see your Website Builder Business plan in our shopping cart. You can use the drop down to ensure you have selected the plan you want.
- If you have not already, our system will prompt you to sign in or create a Dynadot account (don't worry - it's free!).
- Once you've signed in, you can enter in your chosen payment method and click "Submit Order".
- Once your order is complete, you will be able to use our shopping cart function, along with other great tools in our Business plan. The shopping cart function will be shaped like a cart within your editor's tool box.
How to Upgrade Your Website Builder to a Business Plan
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "upgrade" button next to the website builder you want to upgrade.
- The upgrade has now been added to your cart.
- Click on our shopping cart icon at the top of the page to check out.
- You can use the drop down menu to select the plan you want to upgrade to. If you already have a Pro plan with us, your upgrade will be pro-rated.
- Follow the steps to complete your purchase.
- Once your order has completed, you'll have access to our shopping cart feature as well as other great tools in our Business plan. The shopping cart function will be shaped like a cart within your editor's tool box.