Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my domain to your Email plan?
To set your domain to your Email plan, please follow these steps:
- Войдите в личный кабинет Dynadot.
- Select “My Domains” from the left-side menu bar and click “Manage Domains” in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the “Bulk Action” button.
- Choose “Email Settings” from the “Bulk Action” list.
- On the Email Settings page, select the “Dynadot Email Hosting” from the top drop-down menu and click 'save email settings'.
- You should now see “Dynadot Email Hosting” listed alongside your domain on the “Manage Domains” page in your Dynadot account; however please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog
Чат в Интернете0