How do I download a list of my domains?
To download a list of your domains, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Folder Downloads" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Use the "Folder" drop-down to select the domain folder you would like to download. If you do not have any domain folders set up, you can simply select "(no folder)."
- Obviously, your domains are included in the list by default, but you can also choose to include: domain expiration dates, registration dates, name servers, and whether the domain is locked or private. In addition, you can choose to have your list show headers, the folder name, admin email, or domain notes. You can also narrow your list by TLD and sort your list by either domain name or expiration date, ascending or descending.
- You can see a preview of your selections at the bottom of the page, though as you make changes you will need to click on the "Update Preview" button to update it.
- Once you have made your selections, click on the "Download" button to download your list.
- The list will be downloaded in a .CSV file format.