How do I delete unused name servers from my account?
To delete unused name servers, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Name Servers" in the drop-down.
- Here you will see an alphabetical list of all of your name servers, including past name servers no longer being used as well as name servers currently in use.
- Name servers that are currently being used cannot be deleted for obvious reasons. If you want to delete a name server that you're currently using, you will need to adjust the name server settings for your domain first. Click the "Show" link to see which domains are using that name server setting.
- Name servers that are not currently in use will have a check box next to them.
- Check the box or boxes next to the name servers you want to delete.
- Click the "Delete" button to remove them from your list.