How do I cancel my order?
Not all orders can be cancelled. If your order is still in "Waiting for Payment" status (and is not in payment pending status), then you should be able to cancel it by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- You should see your open orders listed at the top of the "Summary" page.
- You can also access any open orders by clicking on your notifications along the top bar.
- If your order is eligible for cancellation, there will be a "Cancel" option under the "Edit" drop-down menu.
- Select "Cancel" and press the red button to confirm.
- Your order's status should change to "Cancelled".
If you are unable to cancel your order, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can cancel your order for you. If your order included new domain registrations, you may be able to grace delete your domains.
See our refund policy