How do I add a Sender Policy Framework (SPF) to my domain?
You can enter SPF records using the TXT record type in the DNS settings in your Dynadot account. To set an SPF record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- Under the "Domain Record" section, select "TXT" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the information for your SPF record in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
NOTE: You must enter a domain record type (A, AAAA, CNAME, or Forwarding) if you want to use a TXT record. You will not be able to set a TXT record without an additional record type.
Setting SPF records are can help prevent spammers from sending messages with forged from addresses at your domain.