How do I enter a TXT record for my domain?
To enter a TXT record for your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- Under the "Domain Record" section, select "TXT" from the drop-down menu.
- Specify your record in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
NOTE: You must enter a root domain record type (A/AAAA/CNAME/Forwarding) if you want to use a TXT record. You will not be able to set a TXT record without an additional record type.