How do I enter a TXT record for my domain?
To enter a TXT record for your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Custom DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Under the "Domain Record" section, select "TXT" from the drop-down.
- Specify your TXT record in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Press the "Save DNS" button save your changes.
NOTE: The TXT record cannot be set by itself; you must enter a root domain record type (A/AAAA/CNAME/Forwarding) if you want to use a TXT record. You will not be able to set a TXT record without an additional record type.