Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I enter a TXT record for my domain?
To enter a TXT record for your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS Settings page, select the "Dynadot DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Under the "Domain Record (required)" section, select "TXT" from the drop-down.
- Specify your TXT record in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Press the "Save DNS" button save your changes.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.