Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Email Form
4/21/2007 04:33
I know that CGI and PHP are NOT supported. Now, How can I implement a Contact Form on my site?
Reply Quote
4/21/2007 11:52
I would suggest you post your email address in an image as an alternative to a contact form script.
Reply Quote
4/21/2007 14:13
There are some websites that provide free formmail processing.

Also, we have seen some customers use a flash form with a contact page.
Reply Quote
6/5/2007 11:56
Is CGI scripts not supported by Dynadot ?
Does one have to pay extra for that !?

kamalie
Reply Quote
6/5/2007 16:18
Our hosting does not support CGI scripts.
Reply Quote
1/19/2011 21:03
I am wondering if there has been any change in the Dynadot's capabilities since the time this was posted.

As hiding the e-mail and instead using a web contact form is pretty much state of the art these days, I was curious if Dynadot provides or plans to provide a sinple contact form that web hosting customers could link to in lieu of publishing their e-mail address.
Reply Quote
1/19/2011 21:03
I am wondering if there has been any change in the Dynadot's capabilities since the time this was posted.

As hiding the e-mail and instead using a web contact form is pretty much state of the art these days, I was curious if Dynadot provides or plans to provide a sinple contact form that web hosting customers could link to in lieu of publishing their e-mail address.

*** Not sure how I managed to post two entries at the same time, but please remove this one -- thanks. ***

[This post has been edited by user_3573 on Jan 19, 2011 9:05pm.]
Reply Quote
3/5/2011 05:46
Hi, can someone tell me is there an easy to understand guide on how to add alias email address as im stumped ..
Reply Quote
3/11/2011 17:34
Hello,

Please use the following steps to add email aliases:

How do I set up email forwarding?

Every domain registered at Dynadot comes with free email forwarding. Email forwarding allows you to receive email to an address on your domain name, for example, [email protected]. The email is forwarded to an existing email, such as your Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, or other email.

To set up email forwarding for your domain, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
  4. Choose "Email Settings" from the "Action" list.
  5. On the "Email Settings" page, select the "Forwarding Email" setting from the top drop-down menu.
  6. Enter the email address you want for your domain email in the "Username" column (you do not need to enter the full email address such as [email protected], only the "admin" part should be entered from this example).
  7. Enter an existing email address that you want your email forwarded to in the "Existing Email Address" column.
  8. If you would like to create additional aliases, click on the "Add Email" button.
  9. Press the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.

Your settings should look similar to what is shown below:

Another way to set up email forwarding is through Dynadot DNS on the DNS Settings page.

You can specify up to 10 different email addresses to have forwarded. If you want to have catch all email forwarding, enter an asterisk * as the email username. There are also some additional limits to our email forwarding.
NOTE: Setting up "Forwarding Email" here will disconnect your domain with the "Dynadot Email Hosting" if you have set it up. Learn how to set up email forwarding in Dynadot Email plan.

Want to get email for your domain without any limits that doesn't have to be forwarded? Check out our Email Hosting.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Domain Settings > How do I set up email forwarding?

Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote